- Have cream cheese and chips in my house or possession at the same time
- Make brownies or fudge unless I am OK with eating it all myself
- Organize our weekend plans counting on having my husband participate. (He gets called away too often) There should always be a mom-only backup plan.
- Speak (or type) in anger. Wait. Breathe.
- Average less than 7 hours of sleep a night.
- Think that there is only one right thing to do or one right way. A parent delights in seeing their child's drawing, and doesn't have some preconceived notion of the perfect result. Thus it is with God and our lives.
Friday, October 29, 2010
What Not To Do - My Version
I read a What Not To Do list by Melanie Wilson and liked the idea. So here's my list thus far.